Friday, December 14, 2007

Today in the Mail . . .

"Be ready to be surprised!" ---Loesje

Yay! Today when I got home from work, I had 3 packages in the mail. Three new ornaments from the Ornament Swap arrived. Several days ago, my first ornament arrived---a really cute bird from Lise (Emmi likes this one alot, too).

This afternoon I received one from my daughter, Jana, who lives in Atlanta, GA (we agreed to send each other an ornament even though we're not on the same group list). She used her new "etching" skills to make this really cute mirrored ornament. I love the little tree she designed.


Then, I opened the envelope from Natasha in Philadelphia, PA. She used a wood burner to create the most unique little frame. The design on the front is a comfy chair with Christmas greenery and on the back she burned a garland and embellished it with pearls. The wood burning goes all the way around the edges.









And lastly was the package from Julie in the United Kingdom. She made this great pouch, and included a key chain, and a bonus ornament. How did she know that one of my favorite inspirational words is "JOY"?? And tucked into one of the pockets was a piece of Lindt chocolate inside its own miniature box.
This is so much fun!!! I can't wait to see what's next!!!
Be First to Post Comment !

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature